It is expected that all children come to school dressed in the appropriate school uniform.
- Uniform must be clean and ironed.
- All clothing must be labeled.
- No jewelry is permitted except for one stud earrings(For girls).
- No nose rings, no tattoo.
- Make-up, colored nail polish, French manicures, and long nails are not acceptable.
- No lipstick or lip gloss is allowed.
- Girls' hair must be pulled back in a ponytail or a braid, and away from their faces.
- Bleached or highlighted hair is never allowed. Excessive hair spray, styling mousse or wax is not permitted.
- Hair accessories and Hijab should be white only.
- Boys hair should be short and no contouring.
- Boys with facial hair must shave.
- Both boys' and girls' hair must be worn in a traditional and conservative style and be clean and neat at all times.
- It is essential that your child wears the correct footwear.
- Children should wear black leather shoes.
- Trainers (Sneakers) should be worn on P.E. days. Trainers should not have studs.
- For younger children please make sure that they wear shoes with Velcro tape.
It is important that our children feel a sense of pride when wearing their school uniform both in and out of school. When the children arrive each morning, their Teachers will make sure that they are wearing the correct uniform prior to entering the classroom.