Welcome to what promises to be "A Sound Learning Environment School Year at Madinaty Language School".
We are extremely excited about this academic year, and know that it is filled with golden opportunities for all our students in many different ways.
Our goals this year include developing higher levels of thinking and learning and also higher levels of engagement opportunities.
The caring and dedicated staff at Prep. stage will accomplish this by engaging, meaningful high academic expectations and supportive system inside classrooms.
We do believe that making a positive difference in the lives of our students needs supportive home/ school communication and partnership to achieve their highest potentials.
Your involvement and support are greatly appreciated as they are the key to our students' success during their stay in school.
We ask you to guide the learning process of your child by insuring that he/ she:
- Attends school daily and arrives " On Time", ready for the day's experience.
- Completes "All Homework" assignments given by teachers.
- "Shares School Experience" with you so that you are aware of his/her school life.
- "Ready Daily" to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills.
- Informs you if he/she needs "Additional Support" in any subject and inform his/her teacher.
- Knows that "You expect him/her to Succeed" in school, and always does his/her best.
- Develops social competence by; building relationships with peers and teachers, entering and sustaining play, developing empathy for others and learning to negotiate.
Finally, we welcome you to the Prep. stage and to our wonderful professional learning community……
A Place Alive with much Energy……….Enthusiasm…….….and a High Standard of Excellence!
It is, indeed, a place where opportunities flourish!
Your continuous support will have a great impact on our ability to succeed at "MLS".
Mrs. Amany El Sayed